Saturday, January 5, 2013

Party Time!


I must say ... 
Of all the parties I have thrown and hosted (which is a LOT lately ha!) ...
this goes down as one of my very favorites!

Ella and Ava didn't have a blow out birthday party this year :(
I got mixed up and thought they were having one at their mom's house ... then we got so so busy with work and then before I knew it, it was Halloween, then November, and well, sadly, it just didn't happen.
So I told them we would think about having a Christmas Party for their friends, and of course they didn't forget me saying that haha ... are you kidding?
They have the most amazing memories conveniently on these things ;)

I started with ordering these adorable invitations ... 


Precious!
These were purchased from Michelle at The Party Chick's Etsy Store and she was so great to work with.
She changed the format to add another little elf, put glasses on Ella, and names on the hats! Love it!
She emailed me the pdf super fast and then I printed at Kinkos myself which was cheaper.

We decided we would have snacks, Minute to Win It Games, a Reindeer Food Bar, and do a Cookie Swap! 



 I had some Grinch Punch in little ornaments for them to sip on ...
Then made some AMAZING hot chocolate in the crock pot from this recipe below ...


We did a fun cookie exchange!
I got little $1.50 Christmas tins from Walmart for everyone to put their sweet treats in ... then we spread them all out around the table, walked around and collected one off of each tray, until they were allll gone!! 





They LOVED the cookie exchange! 
Everyone left with a tin full of sweets and cookies!

Then we were off to play some Minute to Win It Games ... 

Game #1 ... Red Solo Cup Stack 

Rules: Stack all of the cups into a pyramid with only one hand, in a minute. If they fall, start over, you get one point for each cup stacked at the end of the minute! 



This was a great game, the kids loved it!

Game #2 The Candy Cane Nutcracker

Rules: Stack as many nuts as you can with only using a candy cane, no hands! Get one point for each nut stacked at the end of the minute. **This was a hard one lol **

Game #3 Can you get an Oreo Cookie from your forehead to your mouth with NO HANDS?
**Warning: Have your camera ready if you ever do this, it was HYSTERICAL!!**





And the ONLY person who got this one ... 
Drumroll ...
Jake!! 

Hahahaha
He was SO proud of himself! Everyone else tried and tried and no one achieved it but him!
Go Jake! :)
This was my favorite game ... even though it was the hardest, it was the funniest to watch!

Game #4 How good is your Aim?

Rules: How many marshmallows can you throw thru a wreath in a minute? One point for each marshmallow that makes it through! 

This was a good game too ... it took a while for each kid to go and then pick up the marshmallows for the next person, but they all enjoyed it and really tried! 

I made a point chart for them to see who the winner was ... 

It was a lot of fun! 
They all really had a good time! 

At the end, we let them go through the 
Reindeer Food Bar ;) 
I saw this on Enjoying the Small Things Blog and knew that I had to do it for our party. 

 ALL the supplies either came from the Dollar Store or Meijer... Including the Mason Jars. 
The only thing that did not were the labels on the mason jars and those are my favorite line of supplies, The Martha Stewart Office Supplies from Staples!! 







This was awesome ... I LOVED this idea! 
Each child left with a jar to sprinkle on their lawn on Christmas Eve for the reindeer to munch on! 

The tags were labels that I printed from HERE
We had SO SO much fun, and I think the kids enjoyed it a lot!
Their friends were so excited also!
Hopefully this will be a memory they will always remember ;)
That is what Christmas is all about to me, making memories that last a lifetime!

Any questions on the party? 
Shoot me an email or comment, I am happy to help! Feel free to Pin these pics, I am going to do that hopefully this week sometime!

XO, 
post signature

46 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! Makes me want to hurry up and have kids (sorta) so I can host fun parties like this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I cannot wait for my little one to be old enough to have a party like this!!! So cute and so fun!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You did a fantastic job planning this. I am amazed! Those kids are extremely lucky to have you :) I am sure they will remember that party forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cutest Christmas party I have ever seen!! I love all of your ideas and will definitely borrow them when Kendall gets a little older!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you be any cuter? Can you come be my step mom? I am sure those kids are going to look back one day and realize just how much they are loved. Glad I'm not the only one who reads Kelle's blog and wants to have a reindeer food bar :) It looks like everyone had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is unbelievable! You are too much. Love all of the special details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to say that thank you very much for sharing nice post with superb pics.

    Luxury Villas Italy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Admin! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.
    software for home builders

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!
    Hochzeitsvideo

    ReplyDelete
  11. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.
    buy 4000 watch hours

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    mrbeast merch

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
    Have a look here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in. but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    VPN Black Friday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out..
    brockhampton merch

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.
    kids satin silk pajamas

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
    conveyancing Comparison

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...
    auto body clips and fasteners

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superbly written article. if only all bloggers offered the same content as you. the internet would be a far better place..
    See more

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one is good. keep up the good work!..
    See more

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion. thank you.
    exodraft røgsuger

    ReplyDelete
  22. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.
    Klik her

    ReplyDelete
  23. Positive site. where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though. ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    robux generator discord bot

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    visit website

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.
    Restaurant Separation Barriers COVID-19

    ReplyDelete
  26. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing this…..
    free uc pubg mobile season 12

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    Attraction

    ReplyDelete
  28. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it..
    Semi precious stone necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  29. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...
    klavier online

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out..
    sri lanka visa

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future..
    prescription acne cream

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice to be visiting your blog again. it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college. and it has same topic with your article. Thanks. great share.
    interior designers in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  33. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing this…..
    asbestosis compensation

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you very much for this great post.
    dad blanket

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    water park

    ReplyDelete
  36. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    biker jeans

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice Informative Blog having nice sharing..
    Cash home buyer

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is really a nice and informative. containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it.
    como conseguir skin galaxy fortnite gratis

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for your information. it was really very helpfull..
    satin long PJ set

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.
    ecommerce website

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)