Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bachey Weekend!


This weekend I am on a mini vaca in Tennessee (my second favorite home ha) for a Bachey party!
I will have tons of pics to follow when we get home... but for now....this is my view...


And this is the lovely "soon to be bride" we are celebrating for...


Me & Whitney :)


(with her fiance Brian)
How cute are they? Love them!

I love it here. If I could live here I would, literally tomorrow. I love the house we are staying in,  it is Whitney's future in-laws lake house.
We came here before for a mini girls vaca and I wanted to stay forever!

Today we are going to lay out, mess around, go to the outlets in Pigeon Forge and then out for dinner!

Hope you're having a great weekend!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)