Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Arm Candy!

True Life: I am addicted to bracelets!

It's a bad addiction let me tell you. They don't have to be expensive bracelets though, which is good, just any cute and unique bracelet. And I also am addicted to wearing them all at one time. I always have them on the same arm, and a minimum of 5 usually ;)

People are always asking me where I get my bracelets... so I decided I would do a post of my arm candy that I am currently wearing and obsessed with right now! Just for fun!

So here ya go... My Arm Candy:

J.Crew is the BEST place to get cute bracelets from the sale bucket. Normal price they can be kind of high, but sometimes they will dump a bunch in a bucket next to the register and they are seriously probably between $5-$10! I am always on the hunt for cute ones so share with me where your fave places to purchase are too!

If you are skeptical of wearing a lot of bracelets on one arm, adding a bold watch always helps IMO and also they don't have to necessarily "match" ... that is the fun of it... just kind of mix and match and see what you can come up with! :)

Happy Tuesday!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, but I have to tell you that I'm addicted to bracelets too! My wrists are incredibly small though, so I've started making my own. Here are a few of them.

    http://justasmalltowngirlblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/sephora-again-and-ootd.html

    I plan to hit up the Jcrew and Banana Republic sale bins this afternoon. I might get lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooooooo pretty!!!!!! Love your blog AND that arm party!!!!!!!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)