Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a DREAM Client Testimonial...

I wanted to share this for a few reasons...

1. I think the highest compliment you can be given in my business is a referral from a friend or past client... to know that they were so pleased and happy with their transaction that they would refer my name to someone else that they care about, is the best compliment I could ever ask for!

2. Andrew and Ashley were a breeze to work with... they were so great, excited, easy going, you name it! I enjoyed working with them sooo much!

3. I hope no one reads this and takes it as a "brag" and those of you that know my heart know that's not why I am sharing... but I am sharing because I do most of my business by referrals and I am so very appreciative of them! It is hard to constantly feel like you are "asking" for business as a Realtor... you sometimes can feel like you're a creeper or bug-a-boo haha. So with that said, this is the easiest way for me to share with people how much I love what I do and how much I appreciate everyone's loyalty and business, and most of all the referrals! :) THANK YOU!

If you know someone in Lexington (or surrounding counties lol) who is looking to buy or sell a home, I would absolutely love to help them! Please feel free to message me :)

Here the testimonial from my clients, Drum Roll Please... :)
"Proud new home owner here, and honestly I can’t thank the ever so awesome Dana Gentry enough for making the dream of owning my first home a reality! I first started working with Dana 3 years ago when she totally went out of her way to help me sign a lease on a rental home that I wanted so badly. I had maybe met Dana once through mutual high school friends and happened to notice that she was now in the real estate business. I contacted her on Facebook to inquire about a rental property and, right from the start, she treated me as if we had been lifelong friends. I know that she makes her living selling homes, so the fact that she completely bent over backwards to help me with a rental property really stood out. At that point, I knew that I had found an honest, caring and reliable realtor to deal with in the future when it came time to make one of the biggest purchases of my life.
            Flash forward 3 years and I am now happily engaged, getting ready to get married, and finally feeling ready to make the ever so important purchase of my first home. I knew exactly who to call, and Dana far exceeded the expectations that I had developed after working with her previously. For first time home buyers, let me just tell you that home buying is a PROCESS! I have learned first hand that there are many highs and lows during the hunt. You may fall absolutely in love with a home only to be met with disappointment that it can’t be yours for some reason or another. Dana continued to be so helpful during the tough times, reassuring me that people rarely get the first home they make a bid on, and encouraged me to keep looking. Trust me, you will have a million questions from now until the big closing day, and Dana was as sweet as ever no matter how dumb I thought my question happened to be. I can’t tell you how many times I called or texted Dana at 8 or 9 o’clock at night, long after most people have STOPPED working, yet she was just as helpful and informative as she always is. She no doubt eased so many concerns I had along the way, and her trustworthy contacts with lenders and home inspectors really made the home buying process that much easier.
            I would highly recommend anyone entering the house market, especially first time home buyers, to work with Dana. Right from the start, you will notice how hard she works and how compassionate she is in helping her clients find or sell a home. I honestly don’t know how she works so hard 7 days a week, and still manages to have a smile on her face all the time. Dana, Ashley and I can’t think you enough for all you have done over the past several months. You are no longer just our realtor, but now a good friend that we will continue to work with for years to come. We can’t wait to have you over to celebrate once we get completely moved in!"

A HUGE thank you to the lovely, "soon to be" couple, Andrew and Ashley Pennington (yay!) for writing such a sweet note and letting me share it also! Can't wait to see your new place!! XO!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I really like your post. There are lots of information in your posting, I bookmarked your blog post so I can visit again in the near future, Thanks for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, i just love your blog so much. thanks for another amazing post love. please swing by for all the latest celebrity fashion news as well as see pics of my latest celebrity trend report. would love the support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved finding you from PLL! My dad owns the Homes and Land Magazine in our town (which I worked for for 5 years), my mom is a top realtor in our town and my sister is in her third year in real estate. My uncle as a home building business and my hubs owns a plumbing company so the real estate business is my life!!

    love your blog and its so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have learned first hand that there are many levels and the lowest levels during the chase. You might fall in love at all with initially only be met with disappointment that it can not be you for one reason or another.


    Community Management

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your blog very much. Thank you for another amazing love last. Please swing by for all the latest celebrity news fashion as well as see the of my last report celebrity trend. I like support.

    Houston Realtors

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be really great feeling with such a nice property owning. Thats really so good efforts of you Dana you have shared those wonderful moments. Thanks.

    remax

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)