Happy Sunday Ya'll!
I have had a GREAT day!
Got to sleep a little more with clocks going back last night, went to church this morning and it was so good (will post more on that in my next post!), went to lunch with Chris and the kids, went to Walmart and got some things, then came home and just hung around and played with the kiddos :)
I wanted to link up for Social Sunday ... it's been a while!
Link up with Ashley or Neely and see everyone's else's Social Sunday write ups :)
1. What is currently on your wish list?
Hmm tough question, Chris keeps asking me over and over what I want for my birthday (in 3 weeks) and I can't seem to think of anything, very unusual for me lol. The only thing I can really even think of at the moment (besides a sister for Frankie!) is a cleaning lady just ONCE for a really good deep clean on our house! I am OCD and keep things very tidy but I have been so busy I've been slacking on the real hardcore cleaning and I just need ONE good clean from someone and then I can keep it up from there ha!
2. Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need.
I think the newest iphone app I have gotten that I love is Instaframe! I have an obsession with Instgram anyway, so now being able to put them into collages and different frames is amaze.
3. What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
I have so many where do I begin??
But my two favorite would have to be ...
I LOVE Nashville....
And I am OBSESSED with The Good Wife ...
it is Chris and I's favorite show to watch!
4. Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc). Tell us which is your favorite and why.
My favorite would have to be Facebook and Pinterest, for two seperate reasons. Facebook is still how I keep up with people and friends, and also how I grow my business... I know so many people have jumped on the Twitter bandwagon and given up on Facebook but not me! Pinterest I am purely addicted to and LOVE LOVE LOVE! I don't even know what people did before it?! Ahh love it!
My only beef with Pinterest is that you can't block people!! I don't want some people seeing all my pins and ideas :( but oh well, imitation is the biggest form of flattery they say! ;)
5. What is a TV show or movie or song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of...feel free to name one of each!
Movie I could watch over and over ...
ELF, love it, it's almost time to start watching this again for the season :)
Song I could listen to over and over would def have to be "Be Still" by The Fray ... my very favorite song, love every word in that song, and sometimes it is nice to just listen to it and really be still for a few minutes when the days are full of craziness and chaos!
You can listen to it HERE:
Next week's questions
These are all about Thanksgiving!
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
3. What is a Thanksgiving tradition you and your family have?
4. Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past
5. What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
Can't wait! I LOVE Thanksgiving. It's my third favorite holiday :)
Tomorrow I will be sharing some Pinterest, Halloween pics, AND some pics from our friend's wedding we went to this weekend! So fun!
Go link up for Social Sunday!