Monday, December 12, 2011

Pinteresting Monday!


I have been finding some great ideas on Pinterest this past weekend!
Lots of good ones for Christmas :)


I love this printable! Would be so cute in a frame!


Strawberrys, Angelfood Cake and Chocolate! So easy and yummy!


Love this.... and I have about 3 trifle bowls haha so this I will for sure try to make!


Chris and I, and I think practically everyone in our families lol, are obsessed with sweet potatoes ... This is a sweet potato mix with marshmellows on top (best part!) all in an orange for more flavor! YUM!!


I LOVE these Santa pancakes :) So fun!


I would love to make these.... maybe next year haha this year I have zero time, but they are cute!


Chris and I are wanting to go somewhere warm after Christmas :) I am going to start looking at places this week... but I am OBSESSSSSED with this bathing suit! Feels weird buying a bathing suit in December, but this one may be too cute for me to pass up ;) 


This braid is so chic, love it.... may need Emily's help with this hahaha you know you are the true Pinterest Hair Girl :) XO


How cute are those Toms?


Love the exterior of this home... the front porch is amazing! Wish they would have done a big, beautiful double door though haha but who am I to judge? ;)


The brick wall going to the basement is so pretty... it gives it a "homey" feel I think and is inviting... love that!

Now for my favorite sayings of the week :)



Dont hold grudges! Never a good thing! Let it go so YOU can be free!

hahaha that is funny!


Love this! Very true!

Follow my boards on Pinterest HERE :)

Hope everyone had a great Monday!

(Chris is making dinner tonight... Chili... we will see who's is better? ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)